Are you craving connection, with yourself and with other caring souls?
Have you been hoping to spend more time practicing all the aspects of yoga?
Have you been wondering what means to heal or how you will ever feel whole again?
-Are you a Yoga professional looking to earn CEUs, while focusing on your own self-care routine?
I’ve partnered with longtime yoga teacher, Valerie Hauser, to bring you the best techniques to help you on your healing journey. During our long weekend together, you'll learn simple, practical tools to feeling great and living your best life right now.
Ready to regain your health and sense of well-being?
$865 per person (Registration closes on March 9, 2023)
Here’s what’s included:
- 3 night’s lodging in a beautiful oceanfront home. ALL rooms are King-sized beds with private baths. Bed linens and bath towels are provided. Rooms with single beds or bunks are available if you'd prefer to stay with a friend. If the shared option interests you, please email us for revised rates.
- Breakfast and Lunch provided daily (Vegetarian/Vegan available upon request)
- Dinner on arrival night, and Brunch before departure
- Daily Yoga asana practice, Meditation, Pranayama, and/or Yoga Nidra
- An Ayurvedic Cooking Lesson for one of the lunches
- A session on EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) and Trigger Point Massage
- Full use of the Hot Tub onsite
- Full use of the Pool Table onsite
- While there is Wifi available, we encourage participants to remain as screen-free as possible and focus on other ways of connecting with each other and ourselves
What’s not included:
- Dinners on the second and third nights. Participants can enjoy several good restaurants that are within walking distance or a short drive from the house
- Any excursions during free time such as Bodie Island Lighthouse, the Tanger Shopping Outlets in Nags Head, The Wright Memorial, Corolla Wild Horses, or Shopping in the Village of Duck
- Alcoholic Beverages. We encourage all participants to be substance-free to focus on the deep healing that can happen when we are focused on our health
-Transportation to and from the Outer Banks, although we will help coordinate ridesharing
Still Not Sure? Take a peek at our schedule...
Friday, March 24
3:00 Arrival and check-in
4:00-5:30 Gentle Practice with Pranayama
5:45 Provided Dinner with Introductions
7:00 Free Time/Social Time
8:30-9:15 Yoga Nidra
Saturday, March 25
7:00 Seated Meditation, Optional
9:00-11:45 Introduction to Ayurveda plus Ayurvedic Yoga Asana Practice
12:00-3:00 Lunch and Free Time
3:30-5:00 Trigger Point Massage, EFT (Tapping), Chakras, and Pranayama
5:00 Dinner on Your Own
7:30 Games/Hot Tub/Fireside Chat, Optional
Sunday, March 26
7:00 Walking Meditation, Optional
9:00-11:30 Daily Habits Discussion Plus Asana Practice
12:00 Free Time -Options include: On-site Ayurvedic Cooking Class, Shopping, Sightseeing, Beach Time, Dinner on Your Own
7:30 Games/Hot Tub/Fireside Chat, Optional
Monday, March 27
Sleep In/Continental Breakfast
9:30-10:30 Creating Your Personalized Home Practice
Meet Your Guides for the Weekend
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to bring yoga props with me?
Yes, we encourage you to bring your own yoga mat and props. We suggest a yoga mat, 2 blocks, a yoga strap, and 2 or 3 blankets. If you have a bolster, you should bring that too. The floors are tiled so you may want extra cushioning.
I have mobility issues. Will I be able to practice yoga? Is the house accessible?
We will strive to make all the practices accessible to everyone. We will demonstrate how the asana practices can be done in a chair and other variations, as needed. The house is accessible with a ramp to the front door and an elevator to all levels.
What is the COVID policy?
All participants must be up-to-date with vaccines but masks are optional. However, masks may not be optional for those with underlying health issues or personal concerns. We expect everyone to be treated with respect regarding masks.
If you feel unwell or were exposed to COVID, we request that you do not come to the retreat. We will work with you to refund as much of your fee as possible. There is a portion of the fee that cannot be refunded after a certain point as it is part of the overall cost of running the retreat, including the cleaning fee, linens, hot tub fee, etc. We will have the exact number as we get closer to the retreat date.
If you feel unwell or test positive for COVID during the retreat, you will be required to leave the retreat.
Can my food allergies be accommodated?
Yes, we will make every effort to accommodate food allergies. You must let us know about any food allergies when you register. All meals provided will include vegetarian and/or vegan options depending on the needs of the group.
What time is check-in and check-out?
Check-in begins at 3:00 PM on March 24, 2023, and the retreat ends at 1:00 PM on March 27. We will allow for early check-in or late check-out upon request, not to exceed three extra hours.
Is there parking onsite?
There is limited parking onsite so we encourage ridesharing. If you are willing to take other passengers or need a ride, please let us know so we can make arrangements.
What amenities are onsite?
The house has a hot tub which will be available to retreat participants. The pool, however, will not be open. The house also has a private access to the beach. Sheets and towels will be provided but you must bring your own toiletries, irons, hair dryers, etc.
What is the cancellation policy?
Payments will be refunded in full until February 25, 2023. After that date until March 17, half of your payment will be refunded. Cancellations after March 17 and no shows will not be refunded.